It’s Pizza Party Time! Looking for something fun to do with the kids on a Friday night or an amazing idea for a kid’s birthday party? How about a pizza party theme?
First thing is first and start organic of course! We made all organic items, including homemade pizza crusts, pizza sauce, etc. I wanted to share our homemade pizza sauce with you guys. It was amazing!
Here you go:
• 2 cans organic tomato sauce
• 1 can (12 ounces) organic tomato paste
• Dash of Basil
• Dash of fresh oregano
• Dash of fresh parsley (to taste)
• ½ of a fresh tomato finely diced up
• ½ cup of cooked onion
• Olive oil
• 1 teaspoon fresh garlic
• Salt to taste
1. First Put a dash of olive oil in the skillet and heat it up. Dice up your onion super duper finely (yes, that is a word, as fine as fine can be). Then toss that in the olive oil until the onions are all brown and cooked. Put them aside.
2. Then in saucepan add the sauce, paste, seasoning, oregano, parsley, tomato, garlic and salt to taste. If you are sensitive to acidic foods, add a carrot or potato to absorb the acid. Then add your onion, stir and simmer on low for about 2-2 ½ hours (stir occasionally).
Then it’s decorating time! We decorated the tables with red and green for Italian Pizza colors!
Have any kids that are sensitive to diary? Try Daiya cheese. The kids LOVED it! Melts just like real cheese and honestly I think it tastes good and I LOVE ❤ LOVE cheese!
It’s an amazing thing to do on a Friday night with the kids or perfect to go all out for a kid’s birthday party theme! Either way the kid’s will be super excited!