If you have been reading my blog, you know how much I love Garden of Life products! One of my favorite products from them is the fabulous Chia Seed! Organic Chia Seeds are an essential superfood addition to your modern, fast-paced diet. Our premium Chia has a very mild, nutty flavor that tastes great sprinkled on salad and cereal or mixed into beans, legumes, yogurt and especially smoothies. Organic Chia Seed Benefits:
- Promotes Heart and Brain Health
- Helps Maintain Healthy Cholesterol and Blood Sugar
- Promotes Healthy Digestion and Elimination
I add the Chia Seeds to my shakes in the morning & even on top of my salads. I love the Raw Fit shake & I even add a little extra chia seed to that as well! If I am at home, I will add ice cubes and a few fresh fruit items. Throw it in the blender & waaalaa! Amazing! I love it for breakfast! My most recent obsession is the B12 spray! Seriously, I think EVERYONE must have this! It tastes absolutely amazing! Everytime I blog, tweet, instagram or Facebook about it, everyone is shocked there is a B12 spray! Yes, Yes and it’s out of the world amazing! I recommend it to anyone and everyone! Vitamin B-12 (cobalamin) is a water soluble B vitamin that is essential for energy, metabolism, formation of healthy blood cells and DNA synthesis. Methylcobalamin is the active, natural form of B-12 (equivalent to the B-12 in your body). Who Needs B-12?
- Vegans and Vegetarians✔ B-12 is found primarily in meat and dairy
- Older Adults✔ 30% of those over 50 have increased unfriendly intestinal bacteria – preventing absorption of B-12
- Pregnant Women✔ Nutrients travel from mom to baby causing increased demand on mom. Any deficiency can affect both mom and baby.
Ever since I have started using Garden of Life products, I honestly feel better, have more energy, have a better digestive system & overall I have lost a few pounds!! I have always suffered from digestive issues, but the probiotics really do help! So many of the amazing Garden of Life products are NON GMO too!
Stay tuned in a few weeks to see what I make with this amazing, RAW, Non-GMO, Vegan, USDA organic coconut oil!!